Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2002 Mercedes S600, 2002 S500, 2001 BMW 750IL
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i would like to buy it, with phone cradle and connecting wires....

please pm with a reasonable price... thankyou

·
Registered
2002 CLK 430 & 2001.5 Chevrolet Silverado Duramax EC/LB LB7
356 Posts
Watch out bro, you could be spend more than it's worth on it! I checked out getting a phone but you have to use a certain type. That really sucks. I personally don't think that it would be worth it man.

-Zack

·
Registered
W208 CLK430 Coupe, W212 E350 Sedan
133 Posts
why would you want the phone? it's extremely outdated.

·
Registered
2002 Mercedes S600, 2002 S500, 2001 BMW 750IL
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lol very good opinions

but i work for verizon wireless and i am a fan of old things because the quality of new items is lacking....

the v710 or v60 motorola phones are excellent phones my OPINION, to have in my car. the phone system coming thru the radio is a terrific idea to me as well because its getting to the point were cellphones seen in a drivers hand will equal hefty tickets and high fines....

all in all age isnt a matter to me, functionality and quality is though... I would anticipate the mercedes phone quality to be very good....

·
Registered
2014 CLS550 4Matic
350 Posts
Tell me exactly what you want. :)
How much your willing to give me for it. ;)
And.... most importantly, how much of a pain in the butt will it be for me to remove it for you. :p

I don't use mine at all. I have no problem getting rid of it if the above algorithm works out to be cost effective. :surrender: If it is relatively easy and non invasive I don't see why not. Let me know.

John

·
Registered
CLK430 Cab 03
97 Posts
If anyone else has a V60 cradle, I'm interested. I Want to get the bluetooth adapter. PM me price if interested? Thanks

·
Registered
clk 320
57 Posts
I have one as well,but to be honest,w/the cheap prices of cell phones today,I really don't think its worth anyones time to remove and then find a way to fill the void.I think the buyer should just go spend 40.00 and get a hand held.

Not to mention mine has the built in mic in the haedliner. I know it will cost me more to fix the damage,if you want to call it that, than I could ever get for the system.

·
Registered
CLK430 Cab 03
97 Posts
The point of this is to make the car connect to a cell phone via bluetooth. The adapter goes for $250-$300 on ebay but it needs a cradle to install in the car. This is not a cheap hands free solution, it integrates the car and the phone and allows you to dial/control your phone via the steering wheels controls.

But I agree you would probably have an empty whole where the cradle used to be in the glove box.

·
Registered
2001 CLK 200 Kompressor w208
81 Posts
i want to change mine too. im using the nokia 5110 on my clk 200. i wanna change it. anybody tried using a USB connection like the one's they use now?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts