What are you impressions of the car?

TIA!

·
Registered
'08 Acura MDX
3,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Wow!

Three days, 40 views and no responses? Hmmmm ... the C320 Sport Coupe must be a very rare model!

Well, Alrighty Then!

·
Registered
380SL,560SEL,S600
87 Posts
Not rare at all anybody in the market for a 3.2 engine usually forks out the money for a...

Not rare at all anybody in the market for a 3.2 engine usually forks out the money for a C320 Sedan. Coupes have not sold well at all. I remember selling maybe 2 a month last year.

·
Registered
2002 C230k
1,246 Posts
You didn't sell any C320 coupes last year.

The C320 coupe was not available last year. They went on sale Jan 16, 2003.

The car in the pic is not a C320C. It is a C230k.

·
Registered
380SL,560SEL,S600
87 Posts
They were available December 2002. I remember some coming in with the 1.8 C230 Coupe. I ...

They were available December 2002. I remember some coming in with the 1.8 C230 Coupe. I had one presold -arrived late December along with face-lifted S-Classes.

·
Registered
2002 C230k
1,246 Posts
You had one slip through, then

The release date was the same as the C230 Sports Sedan. Most dealers during that time were reporting that their C320 coupes and C230 Sedans were being held at the VPC's.

·
Registered
2002 E320W4
242 Posts
its funny how people like to argue, even with someone from a dealership. most dealers ar...

its funny how people like to argue, even with someone from a dealership. most dealers are not all. if he sold one, then he sold one. so be it, move on.
hell, the guy sells maybachs too.

·
Registered
2002 C230k
1,246 Posts
He claimed to be selling two C320C's a month last year.

They were not available last year. Now he says he sold one last year. While one may have slipped through in December, it sure as hell isn't two a month.

Why argue? I'm not. He is posting inaccurate infomation.

·
Registered
2002 E320W4
242 Posts
no, he claimed to be selling two coupes a month. which is not suprising. and only presol...

no, he claimed to be selling two coupes a month. which is not suprising. and only presold one v6 coupe. the coupes just don't move as fast.

Coupes have not sold well at all. I remember selling maybe 2 a month last year.
I remember some coming in with the 1.8 C230 Coupe. I had one presold
now, i sound like i am argueing. sorry.

·
Registered
2002 C230k
1,246 Posts
Now we are arguing.

He clearly states that he was selling two C320 coupes a month [ilast year[/i]. Not this year, last year.

What have you done to be apologizing for?

·
Registered
'08 Acura MDX
3,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ok ... OK ...

<font size=6>OK!!</font>

Focus, people!

The car in the pic is not a C320C. It is a C230k.
Right, its a 230 ...

but, its the same body style (coupe) that I'm interested in.

It looks the same as anyother coupe.
I know what it looks like. I'm looking for owner comments. I'm considering a purchase, and wanted the opinions of current C320 Coupe owners.

Not rare at all
Right. Forgive the sarcasm. I was just surprised at the number of thread views verses responses.

So, let me rephrase the question: If you have a 320 Coupe, would you share with me your impressions of the car - specifically, fit and finish, performance, handling, etc. etc.

Thanks.

·
Registered
C320 Sport Coupe
2 Posts
yes, I have a c320 sport coupe

I test drove the c230 (1.8L), but changed my mind after testing driving the c320.

The fit/finish on my car is excellent. It feels as if it were a larger vehicle, with a very solid feel. There was a problem with a clicking pollution control device valve, but after the dealer fixed it, my car is very quiet when on idle. The automatic tranmission is the best I have experienced, and it is very linear.

Driving experience is more refined than my previous car, a BMW 330i. I have a preference for the C320 over the 330i -- higher torque is noticeable and helps you get around traffic. The c320 is heavier, and on hard corners I can feel more lean than on the bimmer, however the handling is still above average (better than the acura rsx, lexus is300, and g35). I don't know how it compares to the audi quattro since I have not test driven that car.

The hatchback is very handy, and i have used the cubic space with the back seats folded many times.

One caveat: the back seat only has 2 seatbelts (unless there is a hidden belt I have not been able to find...). The rear leg rooms is adequate, however I would not subject a tall person to prolonged rides back there.

Let me know if you have more specific questions.
Best wishes.

·
Registered
'08 Acura MDX
3,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks, Anne!

I appreciate your opinions and time!

[:D]

·
Registered
2 Posts
C320 coupe

Absolutely wonderful! Great handling, beautiful little car. I know there are those who don't like the styling. There are those who like the look of hummers. I think they are ugly and the MB coupe is cool!

Great engine on the V6. Could be tweaked for better gas mileage though! I think it is already improved on the 2004 model (I have a 2003).

Only one complaint. The standard stereo is terrible. I wish I had got the Bose but I got such a great deal on the 2003, didn't have that choice available on the lot.

Go get one! The glass roof is fabulous!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts