Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2005 MB S430 4Matic
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I was detailing my car today and I noticed the seat bracket covers were missing/cracked. I'm talking about the seat bracket cover for the front seats that cover the nut/bolt that screws into the transmission tunnel (see pictures). I tried searching for this on the forum but did not come up with anything.

Here's the part number from the cracked cover: 126 868 1039

(if they no longer make them can someone please point me in the right direction as to where I can find them)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1990 SEC
4,277 Posts
Try your local MB dealer.

If the item is available, then check the price.

If the price is too high, check out the local wreckers' yards.

·
Banned
99 Merc S420 (80k Mi) 07 Lexus LS460 (21k Miles)
4,583 Posts
Local breakers yard or online breakers.

·
CH4S Admin , Outstanding Contributor
1985 500SEC, 1991 190E 2.6.
43,792 Posts
I was detailing my car today and I noticed the seat bracket covers were missing/cracked. I'm talking about the seat bracket cover for the front seats that cover the nut/bolt that screws into the transmission tunnel (see pictures). I tried searching for this on the forum but did not come up with anything.

Here's the part number from the cracked cover: 126 868 1039

(if they no longer make them can someone please point me in the right direction as to where I can find them)
Have you tried a forum search? The archive has a wealth of information.

Welcome, to take advantage of all the forum features, please re visit the 'Welcome to the Forum' tutorial sticky on top of the W126 page, as well as the two DIY stickies.
It will show how to search the forum (3 words min.), and has a link to the Russian MB site where you can run a VIN#.
Cheers

Attachments

·
Registered
2005 MB S430 4Matic
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Have you tried a forum search? The archive has a wealth of information.

Welcome, to take advantage of all the forum features, please re visit the 'Welcome to the Forum' tutorial sticky on top of the W126 page, as well as the two DIY stickies.
It will show how to search the forum (3 words min.), and has a link to the Russian MB site where you can run a VIN#.
Cheers
Hi, yes I already searched the forum (i think i said that in my original post). Nothing came up.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts