Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a 1998 C230, and I just put some snow tires on the stock wheels. I may get an extra set of wheels so I can just mount the wheels for summer and winter. I found out that VW Passat's and Audis from 1995 have a 5 x 112mm bolt pattern. i found some 7 x 15 Passat wheels with an offset of ET45 and wonder if they will fit same as the stock wheels. I wonder if the MB center cap willfit the Passat wheel also.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Luke,

What is the center bore? Is it just the hole size on the wheel that fits over ...

Luke,

What is the center bore? Is it just the hole size on the wheel that fits over the hub?

·
BenzWorld Tire & Wheel God
1,386 Posts
the hole in the center of the VW wheel is 57.06mm and the C230 hub dimension is 66.56mm

the hole in the center of the VW wheel is 57.06mm and the C230 hub dimension is 66.56mm

·
Registered
20 Posts
Well with a little bit of work you could get them to fit there would be a few ways possa...

Well with a little bit of work you could get them to fit there would be a few ways possable you could get new hubs for your car or you can modify your curent hubs to work with the VW rims. Or you could Machene the VW Rims to fit your car.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts