Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there any online sources for MB parts that won't cause me to lose my bank account? I hate paying part prices at the dealer...there must be some sources for parts that are reliable.

·
Registered
1987 300D Turbo
189 Posts

·
Administratoris Emeritus
2021 SL770
46,416 Posts
Are there any online sources for MB parts that won't cause me to lose my bank account? I hate paying part prices at the dealer...there must be some sources for parts that are reliable.
There are lots of online sources for Mercedes parts. Nearly all are actually clones of each other (identical product lines, identical inventory, nearly identical prices). Most have very limited actual Mercedes experience.

Performance Products is worth a look, and so are we.

Ron
http://germanstar.net

·
Registered
1987 300D Turbo
189 Posts
[B)] hey Ron, your correct. All the other parts stores use one the same parts sorting syst...

[B)] hey Ron, your correct. All the other parts stores use one the same parts sorting system (related server) just slightly different layout. I'm wondering if you can help me with something. The 80 amp fusible link recently blew in my W124 300D's preglow time relay, its the same 80 amp fusble link as in the W116, W123 and W126 diesels. Do you happen to have that fuse? It seems redundant to get a new relay only because of a fuse that costs less than $2.00. Also, I need a new radiator for my w124 (if you read my thread in the W124 forums, you'll know what happened [v]). I like the Nissens radiator, seems to work well.. how much do they run from you guys? Thanks ahead of time.

·
Administratoris Emeritus
2021 SL770
46,416 Posts
Re: [B)] hey Ron, your correct. All the other parts stores use one the same parts sorting syst

[B)] hey Ron, your correct. All the other parts stores use one the same parts sorting system (related server) just slightly different layout. I'm wondering if you can help me with something. The 80 amp fusible link recently blew in my W124 300D's preglow time relay, its the same 80 amp fusble link as in the W116, W123 and W126 diesels. Do you happen to have that fuse? It seems redundant to get a new relay only because of a fuse that costs less than $2.00. Also, I need a new radiator for my w124 (if you read my thread in the W124 forums, you'll know what happened [v]). I like the Nissens radiator, seems to work well.. how much do they run from you guys? Thanks ahead of time.

Sure we have the fuse -- it's all of $0.80. The Nissens radiator goes for $225.

Ron
http://germanstar.net

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.