Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I accelerate my car, it cut off in half second and back accelerating again. Something it happened 2 to 3 times...
Do anyone has some problem? Is it a engine problem or gear box problem?

Kevin:confused:

·
Registered
2007 Alpine Rain/Ash ML320 CDI
300 Posts
Please update your profile with what you are driving as it will help other forum members who don't know your car with their advice. It could be a fuel pump or filter problem on either gas or diesel vehicles, or possibly a turbo problem on the diesel. Depending on mileage the throttle body could be getting dirty. If I had that problem on a gasoline engine and no other indications I'd throw a can of a product called "Seafoam" in the tank, drive the whole tank down and see if it clears it up. It might have thrown a code but with no instrument panel indications maybe not. Good Luck.

·
Banned
99 Merc S420 (80k Mi) 07 Lexus LS460 (21k Miles)
4,583 Posts
Mr x - btw, Have you purchased a new (or newer) MB lately? Just curious.
Why yes I have, but what does that have to do with the thread? Or should I say 'wat dose that haved to dose with da threaded'

·
Premium Member
2013 C250
7,273 Posts
Why yes I have, but what does that have to do with the thread? Or should I say 'wat dose that haved to dose with da threaded'
Because you might have some useful insight on the recent MB that you actually own.

Or are you an ex-car salesman turned English teacher?:)

btw, what's your most recent MB?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts