Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know it's an option in the convenience menu on the S and CL but was wondering if any years from '03 on have it for CLK? Thank you.

·
Registered
CLK 55 AMG '03
136 Posts
I am quite sure they do. I missed it when I bought mine so I just got them retrofitted.

Cheers!

·
Registered
327 Posts
Ashar - 1/29/2005 5:57 AM

I am quite sure they do. I missed it when I bought mine so I just got them retrofitted.

Cheers!
Ashar,
The '04 CLK's do not and from the product literature on the '05's there is no mention of it and it is not shown as an option. Good thing however one last thing to break.

Lou K[}:)]

·
Registered
CLK 55 AMG '03
136 Posts
Lou,

Down Under at least, they are an option...and a really cheap one. Check out the MB Australia website....click on features & options for CLK.

http://www.mercedes-benz.com.au/frames.asp?pageNumber=1212&pageName=/template.asp&option=clk&70&pageName=/passengercars/showroom.asp&query=empty

While I was checking this out..I found the standard option of summer remote opening of windows/ sunroof. Pisses vme off when they add all these options for the same price that you paid for your car before the mid-term facelift.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I have it on my CLK320 Cab (MY05, delivered OCT 04) and as per Asher stated it was a listed option available here in Australia.

If you are thinking of getting it. DO IT! It is perfect in its function as well as it is a head turner too!

·
Registered
CLK 55 AMG '03
136 Posts
It's a head turner allright! Would have been so cool if MB had tuned the circuitry so that they would fold inwards automatically on ignition off and vice versa. Plus I have had autodimming heated mirrors in all my three views ( right, left & centre rearview )....couldn't do without them at night.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Ashar - 2/1/2005 5:38 AM

It's a head turner allright! Would have been so cool if MB had tuned the circuitry so that they would fold inwards automatically on ignition off and vice versa. Plus I have had autodimming heated mirrors in all my three views ( right, left & centre rearview )....couldn't do without them at night.
[:p] This is a case where MB should have copied Lexus. That's exactly what you can do on the newer LS models. By choosing a setting on the dash thgey will turn in on turning off the ignition and go back to normal when the ignition is on.

Lou K

·
Registered
'03 CLK cabriolet
31 Posts
Hi,
in europe are available as an option since the release of the CLK (C/A209), on my 2003 CLK Cab I can set in the convenience menu if I want that the mirros fold in/out when the ignition is turned on/off.

Bye
Smoke

1 - 9 of 9 Posts