Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
500SE AMG, E350 4matic, GL 450
5,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If your floor in the front is wet, check the drains between the firewalls. This is going into General Maintenance as well so it will be cross posted.

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I enjoy this gentleman's video's. He does a great explanation of what he is doing.

Defrost stuck on. Removal of glove box lining. Removal of vacuum actuator and replacement.

Includes a dismantling of the actuator to see torn diaphragm

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I am double posting this between interior and electrical repairs.

His instrument cluster: gas, oil, temp cluster was not working so he cleaned the contacts.

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Very well explained troubleshooting for your heater flaps in the footwells not opening up. Also includes an explanation for removal of the radio, climate control panel.

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Removal of the heater blower. This will be a double post into the General Maintenance thread since given the age of our w126's, lubrication is probably needed to get rid of the squeaking when the fan comes on.

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Rebuilding the vacuum pods that are part of the heating/cooling system. Not sure if I can post a direct link to the company that sells the replacement diaphragms given that they are a vendor but the poster of this video mentions he received them from Performance Analysis in Tennessee.

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Windows not working? This video includes a nice troubleshooting guide, removal of window regulator and cleaning of the motor. Once the poster cleaned the electric motor, his problem was solved. Also includes greasing of the tracks.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts