Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
Cruise Control
52,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was recommended that we include an open DIY discussion thread, similar to the one over in W126.

So, feel free to post up links, provide suggestions or just talk about working on your 124. I'll add the links to the list.

Thanks,
Casey

·
Registered
341 Posts
Hey Casey ... the EGR valve is a good idea for a thread.
I'll see if I can find some info on it ... and forward it to you.

·
Cruise Control
52,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Perfect. We need lots more input, so that the DIY stuff can provide maximum value to our members.

·
Registered
3,725 Posts

·
Cruise Control
52,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for all the fabulous links!

One little favor though, when you post up links, please try to embed the title and link together, just like in the DIY thread. This will greatly reduce the amount of time required to post them up in the thread.

Essentially what you do is type out the title of the thread, highlight it, then copy and paste the URL into the little box that pops up when you click the globe and link icon above the text window, like this.

Thanks!

·
Registered
3,725 Posts
Thanks for all the fabulous links!

One little favor though, when you post up links, please try to embed the title and link together, just like in the DIY thread. This will greatly reduce the amount of time required to post them up in the thread.

Essentially what you do is type out the title of the thread, highlight it, then copy and paste the URL into the little box that pops up when you click the globe and link icon above the text window, like this.

Thanks!
Ok.

Online W124 Service/Shop Manual

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
1 - 20 of 108 Posts
About this Discussion
107 Replies
55 Participants
Jayare
Mercedes-Benz Forum
BenzWorld.org forum is one of the largest Mercedes-Benz owner websites offering the most comprehensive collection of Mercedes-Benz information anywhere in the world. The site includes MB Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing