Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2005 C230 Kompressor SS
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did not know this, but now i do.. I might be a little behind on this but Discount tire offers FREE tire repair. They also do FREE rotations and tire inspections.

You do not have had to buy your tires from them. I walked in there yesterday because my tire got puntured by two screws. They use the plug/patch method which is the best way to repair a tire. I didn't know that they offered this service until they handed me back my keys and told me i was good to go!

I know they're nationwide so if theres one near you, It's something to keep in mind.. Oh, and they price match :)

·
Registered
2004 C240 Wagon
355 Posts
I did not know this, but now i do.. I might be a little behind on this but Discount tire offers FREE tire repair. They also do FREE rotations and tire inspections.

You do not have had to buy your tires from them. I walked in there yesterday because my tire got puntured by two screws. They use the plug/patch method which is the best way to repair a tire. I didn't know that they offered this service until they handed me back my keys and told me i was good to go!

I know they're nationwide so if theres one near you, It's something to keep in mind.. Oh, and they price match :)
Yes indeed. They have great customer service. The goodwill repair they did for you worked as planned.. you will more than likely use them when you need tires or wheels..and perhaps some of the people that read this will do the same.

I have bought 5 sets of wheels and numerous sets of tires over the past several years and have yet to have a bad experience there.

They are definitely worth looking at if you are in the market.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts