Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my sportcoupe delivered last week, but there will be new engines coming out in 6 months with more horespower and torque and consuming much less fuel. Why wasn't I told about this.:-((

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just like PCs, you wait and wait and buy one and poof then next day one twice as fast for half the money pops out of nowhere. Chances are the C320 Coupe will not outrun a C230K Coupe with a pulley kit and chip and you'll have to probably pay $6k more. Also the smaller engined coupe will not be as powerful and won't have the mods ready and tested like the 230 for a while. Remember the 230K motor has been out for a while and is very reliable.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Goodbye C230K, Hello C180K, C320 Coupes

According to someone on another board the dealers received notificaton that the C230K will be discontinued and be replaced by the C180K Coupe and the C320 Coupe. No pricing will be announced until the last minute. The guess being that the C180K will sell for about the same price as the current C230K and the C320 will sell for the C230K plus what is the difference between the C240 and C320 now (about $6K more but usually with more options standard like automatic, bose, power seats, etc.). The C180K will be considerably more fuel efficient but only 163hp. Personally I'll take the hp. If I wanted economy I would have gotten the Honda Insight.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Goodbye C230K, Hello C180K, C320 Coupes

Replace with a 180k ?!...are they nuts or wat..i know they have mercedes c200 coupe in singapore..but..180 ?!...my goodness..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts