Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Forum Administrator , RC Colas® & Moon Pies®
39,177 Posts
I didn't know anything about it! The 107 is a P I G right now due to having to use it when the front pads on the Avalon flattened out this past week. I've been dealing with getting the Cross Country on the road. Finally got it set up today.

I'll have to check with SWMBO to see what's on the calendar but I'll sure try. Wonder if Chad's coming down?

·
66,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
you can still swing by tomorrow for some ribs and fine drinks. We will be working on the 560SEL's fuel lines.
I already have a BW guest and we have done some work on the 190E, help with the tow for the Fiero to its new owner and we're posting here together.

·
39,177 Posts
Looks like it's a go. We're meeting the kids at the new Gino's in Towson at 5 PM so they can see what all the fuss about the Gino Giant is.

That'll give us time to swing by the GTG. I doubt I'll bring the 107 since there's not enough time to get it ready for people to look at it. Maybe I'll treat you to a ride in the XC?

·
66,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
LOL, the Fiero is gone, like yesterday! Right in time to free some space up.

·
66,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looks like it's a go. We're meeting the kids at the new Gino's in Towson at 5 PM so they can see what all the fuss about the Gino Giant is.

That'll give us time to swing by the GTG. I doubt I'll bring the 107 since there's not enough time to get it ready for people to look at it. Maybe I'll treat you to a ride in the XC?
Are you talking about today at my house? There will be barbecue this evening

·
66,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Today's schedule:
Breakfast
8:30 we start on the 560SEL's fuel lines
12:00 Light lunch
We finish the 560SEL then if time permit we all go to Crazy Ray's for some parts picking and junkyard fun.
After 5 we chill, start the coals and huddle around the fire while we cook or for some weakling they can stay inside away from the cold and finish remodeling my house.
Free tour of the basement starts at midnight

·
39,177 Posts
Today's schedule:
Breakfast
8:30 we start on the 560SEL's fuel lines
12:00 Light lunch
We finish the 560SEL then if time permit we all go to Crazy Ray's for some parts picking and junkyard fun.
After 5 we chill, start the coals and huddle around the fire while we cook or for some weakling they can stay inside away from the cold and finish remodeling my house.
Free tour of the basement starts at midnight
I was at C.R.'s yesterday, trying to assemble a working drink holder for the XC by gathering parts from various donor cars. Success. $6 and my coffee cup now rests in its proper location!

I won't get off of work until sometime after 7PM. SWMBO is attending a conference in Towson today but will have to go home after 5 to let the doggehs out so they won't crap all over the house. :eek:

Plan on seeing us Sunday.

·
66,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Absolutely, you're the first thing that crossed my mind in terms of parts. your car is on top of my list!

·
Outstanding Contributor Always Remembered RI
52,804 Posts
Dig, pics of the Basement orgy or else.

·
Administratoris Emeritus
46,416 Posts
Damned GQ photo shoots interfere with everything...

·
39,177 Posts
For me, it's really not a choice between a full head of hair or drinking a glass of chimpanzee sperm, daily.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts