Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Got the idead from a fellow member on the MBworld forums. Decided to make a template and repeat the look on ym own car.. with a templetate and rolls of vinyl i have decided to start making these for other people interested. available right now is only black but if theres is enough interest i can purchase some flat black vinyl. all vinyl will be diecut and fit the bumper perfectly.. its up to the buyer to put it on but the end result is deffinatly worth it.

40$ is a fair price i believe and takes all the work of making it your self.. PM with orders or request for other colors:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2005 w203, 2013 Town & Country
2,181 Posts
I wouldn't want it - but for those that do - it looks pretty cool...why not buy some thick Carbon Fiber look stuff...

Anyway - I think it should follow the bumper parting line on bottom and ramp up from the jog and more match the trunk lid / tail light cut line.

And I think it is pretty cool a person with a handicap can do this kind of work!
Jake

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha im not handicaped that jus thappened to be where my car was parked at my friends office

·
Registered
05' C230 Kompressor Sedan
47 Posts
S4toAMG said:
if some one were to report it

We could just send the police department the pic of your car parked in the handicapped space.:D

Seriously nice mod,not for me,but it looks cool bro.

·
Registered
2017 GLC 300 4Matic fully loaded... but for the heated steering wheel. Stupid previous owner! 😠
1,142 Posts
Rude, inconsiderate and selfish? A geat deal of people who have permits hardly even need them. Alot of handicapped people become absolutely rude themselves when people ask them if they need a hand. As far as I'm concerned, they should be treated the same as everyone else. But, anyway, this has nothing to do with this actual thread, so, I think the mod looks alright. I'd have to see them up close.

·
Registered
C320
151 Posts
wow

hi there

lol wrong parking :) ,

Wow its really look nice

where did u get it ?? i like it

:) :thumbsup:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
k as for the handicaped parking it was in front of my friends own office building that he owns, second off its ironic because it is a company that sells medical equipment... and to answer any queestions it fits the AMG style rear only and is made of vinyl simply a stick on type application that is reversible unlike painting would be

1 - 14 of 14 Posts