Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Mercedes C200K Sports AMG
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been looking for an Aussie brochure of the W203 (facelift models after 2005) but cant find one online. The dealers dont have them either.

I want to find out the real differences between the models. From what I can tell, the classic has less chrome etc. but I'm not sure what the Elegance & Avantgarde have that is different from each-other.

Do the Classics in Australia come with 'real' leather? Do any of them actually come with real leather?

Also, I read the C200 & C180 kompressors both have the same engine... so what the difference there?

Sorry... I'm a bit new to Mercs

PS
one question I just thought of; do the stereo's have an AUX in jack? I play my in-car music from my iphone in my current car.

·
Registered
2010 C200 CGI /W203/SLK230/W202/230E/280SE
3,301 Posts
Yes it is an avantgarde - says so in the ad - seller seems switched on

Oberoi

·
Registered
6 Posts
hi Oberoi

I'm not sure if you are being sarcastic or not. if you are not then why do you think it's an Avantgarde? if you are being sarcastic then it's not very helpful.

U-I

·
Registered
2010 C200 CGI /W203/SLK230/W202/230E/280SE
3,301 Posts
No I'm not being sarcastic - When the seller appears to be fairly organised and knowledgeable, I think you can rely on the description (not to mention your rights in law if incorrectly described)

The text under the ad shows an appreciation of the model and servicing requirements

A quick look at face page in the service book and insurance papers should confirm the model.

Good luck with your purchase

Oberoi

·
Registered
2002 C240 Auto (Hijacked by criminals), Now I have a 2005 C200 Auto.
237 Posts
For the AUX in, you may find a 1/8" stereo plug in the glovebox. Depends on the level of extras when the car was new....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts