Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do I prime fuel system in Mercedes 300D Turbo '83?<br>I had to disconnect pipes from tank to engine and now car doesn't want to start.<br><br><hr size=7 width=75%><p>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
: How do I prime fuel system in Mercedes 300D Turbo '83?<br>: I had to disconnect pipes from tank to engine and now car doesn't want to start.<p>I have found the hand pump, started the engine, but now it doesn't stop!! Not even by pushing the red hand button!! I had to disconnect the pipes from tank again. Help!<p><br><br><hr size=7 width=75%><p>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
: How do I prime fuel system in Mercedes 300D Turbo '83?<br>: I had to disconnect pipes from tank to engine and now car doesn't want to start.<p><br><br><hr size=7 width=75%><p>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
: : How do I prime fuel system in Mercedes 300D Turbo '83?<br>: : I had to disconnect pipes from tank to engine and now car doesn't want to start.<p>: I have found the hand pump, started the engine, but now it doesn't stop!! Not even by pushing the red hand button!! I had to disconnect the pipes from tank again. Help!<p><br><br><hr size=7 width=75%><p>

1 - 4 of 4 Posts