Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2002 SLK 32 AMG
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
People passionate about their cars, boats, trucks, motorcycles, it doesn't matter what it is, will tell you that their vehicle possesses a heart and soul.
With this in mind, it wouldn't be so far fetched to say your vehicle has a spirit or personality in which a name could be based.

If this is true, the vehicle should tell you its name, it'd obviously have to be something that you'd sense because a car can't talk right? If any of this makes sense I think my car is telling me his name is Merlin.

Please don't have me committed! I just didn't have any other way of explaining how I selected a name hahaha. C'mon! I know I'm not the only one!

[:D][:D][:p]

·
Registered
99 slk 230 sport
144 Posts
I immediately knew my car's name was Gretchen. Which leads to funny anecdotes about my new german blonde who loves to be topless [;)]

·
Registered
2002 SLK 32 AMG, bone stock. 1987 190E 2.3-16 valve (destroyed). 2005 E320 new toy.
14,926 Posts
The '32's name is Thor, the 16 valve is Boris, and the old 230K was Dora. The K-35 Bonanza I used to own was Broomhilda, your not the only nut case.... [:D][:)][:p][;)]

·
Registered
2003 SLK 320
684 Posts
Well....as you can tell the red SLK's name is DA SURG.......but all the women in my family call it "the little red convertible" or "the little car." The rolla used to be/still is called "sonic youth."

1 - 8 of 8 Posts