Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2003 CLK500
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dont know about the projector fogs, im confused, do you guys like the way they look? The pics did not come out that good, but my smoked side markers look hot, it got dark by the time i put them on, i will take daylight pics tomorrow if you guys are interested.

Attachments

·
Registered
2007 Mercedes-Benz CLK63 AMG Coupe
791 Posts
I dont know about the projector fogs, im confused, do you guys like the way they look? The pics did not come out that good, but my smoked side markers look hot, it got dark by the time i put them on, i will take daylight pics tomorrow if you guys are interested.
mmm.. yeah, I think I agree with vizion autosport.

I reckon they'll look great when they're on because all you'll see is a spot below the other lights. But I don't think they go too well with the shape of the fog light housing on the bumper.

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
214 Posts
Good Job Zeek! See you can do it now hit those markers up wit some white rubbing compound and they will be nice and smooth. Where did you get that paint? I was looking for some yesterday because I didnt wanna order it. No stores had it in Queens and I just about hit them all.

I love my projector fogs. I hope those arent the chrome fogs you have.

Attachments

·
Registered
2003 CLK500
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I got the paint from ebay, yeah those are chrome projector fogs, i should have gotten the black ones. But i thought if i get black they wont match with my headlights. I guess more painting to be done lol. Hersh, i have a second house in jersey. Thats why jersey plates and its cheaper in jersey anyway. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts