Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: I'd like to know too. I'm considering Renntech ...............

Renntech spring set-up sounds good but I wish we could pool info so we could pick the right one for our own application The H&R sounds interesting but how will they work for aggressive cornering. What about stability over 100? The Renntech springs will lower the front 1' and the rear 1/2'. If I don't hear from someone with experience, I'm going to try the Renntech set-up and post my results next month.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: I'd like to know too. I'm considering Renntech ...............

members from other boards have also expressed interest in renntech springs. i think the only thing that holds people back is the price. i think we are afraid that these springs are the exact same ones as the H&R's (or some other brand) but costing $150+ more. not that $150 is a whole lot compared to the 52K+ for the car, but we just don't want to be 'taken for a ride.'<br> <br> (sorry, pun was intended :) )<br> <br> anyways, i would love to hear about the ride after you install them.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Thanks for the input.............

I'll probably 'spring' for the Renntechs! I like their attitude over the phone and their long term experience with Mercedes. Also, unless I find something that sounds better, I will get their performance chip and eventually the pulley for the supercharger. This is all assuming that the annoying throttle cut off(see my post about it) does not finally frustrate me to the point I sell the car.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: Did any one install H&R coil-overs in your C32...if u please post some pics..thx

I HAVE THE H&R CUP KIT INSTALLED, I DON'T THINK THEY MAKE A COILOVER KIT...<br> I LOVE THE RIDE FEELS JUST LIKE THE STOCK EXCEPT MORE HANDLING CONTROL '1-10' I WOULD RATE IT A '9'

1 - 6 of 6 Posts