Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did any 1999 43's have blue and black interior? What does it look like? Any jpegs? With what colors did it come? Thanks.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The c43 did have blue/black interior

I have a brochure of the c43 from mercedes. It has the most beautiful two-tone interior I have ever seen. I don't think that we had the privalage to have that option here in the U.S. The Europeans were probably the only ones to get yet another Mercedes option that we didn't get (like manual c43s, and the 5.5 liter v8 option on the c class). <br> I can't post pics because I dont' have a scanner.<br> :(

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes...

...blue/black two tone interior was an option available in the US. I have seen cars with it, although there aren't many.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The C43 was not available with a manual anywhere

...not even in Europe as a special order through AMG, which is how the C55 was available.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Yes...

Since I wrote I have seen ads for silver c43s with blue and black. Have you seen a black one with blue on black?<br> <br> sQ

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Steven,<br> <br> I have a 98 C43 white with the Blue/Black interior. Before I saw it, I was a bit skeptical, but really is a great combination.<br> <br> TOdd

·
Registered
97 C36 AMG 98 C43
10 Posts
I have a friend with a 99 C43 US model with the blue/black 2 tone interior, the interior...

I have a friend with a 99 C43 US model with the blue/black 2 tone interior, the interior is quite rare. I think it looks great.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts