Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2001 clk430 cabrio
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally got my car lowered with some H&R springs and Bilstein shocks. It is like night and day difference on the suspension. Can a photoshop expert perhaps photoshop some rims for me? That is whats next on my list. I also finally had the TSX projectors retrofitted into the aftermarket projector housing. Threw those garbage junk projectors away. Once again the cutoff is night and day difference. For those of you intrested in having a set of tsx projectors or s2000 projectors retrofitted into your headlights I know a great guy that does it at an awesome price that I can refer you to. It was such a beautiful day in CA today. I was just rollin with the top down sun shining and the cool wind on my face. It was woooonderful. Ok, sorry to brag but I heart the CA sunshine......

·
Banned
04 SL500 / 06 ML 500
2,004 Posts
God Lives In The Details

Hey Eyk, props for do'in upgrades the right way.
I see the City's are also aftermarket. What did you do, it also houses the Hi beams behind the city. If you get a chance could you do a straight on
close up and night shot to show us what a quality projector HID spreads. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
Hopes & Dreams
1,418 Posts
Night time pics!!!

I want to see those lights! :thumbsup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts