Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know its a weird post but if you are in the market of purchasing a notebook, desktop and or TV through dell website, I've got a interesting deal to offer you.

I recently acquired a $250 dell certificate through my amex rewards program. I was trying to purchase the new Mini9 Netbook and was ready to purchase, plugged in the coupon and was not accepting, to I tried calling dell and confimred that it only works on regular laptop not the inspiron mini9, what a crap.

So I'm willing to sell my certificate that is valid until june 12, 2009 for $150 (paypal accepted. I really have no use for it so if you are in the market for new notebook or desktop and would want to save $100. I can help you.

Email me if you are interested.

[email protected]

·
Registered
144 Posts
possibly interested.. especially with great deals running thru thxgiving..
well, how do I verify that the cert is legit?

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
its legit for sure. no doubt about that. i got an offer for $200 already.

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I basicaly have to send them back which is not 100%

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
I decided to use it - purchased a desktop for $80 more out of pocket. You're to young of a member to actually say Sounds like BS to a benzworld elite memeber. Sorry don't really BS around here nor what so ever.

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
pre, hindi ko kailangan sagutin itong kabobohan na pinagsasabi mo, mga bata nga naman wala nang alam na vocaularyo kungdi mga kababuyan. ito ang prueba sa mga bata na na laki dito sa ustado unidos, wala ng modo wala pang alam. mga leche talaga, kaka awa naman siya!

·
Registered
11 Posts
uh...what? :confused:

pre, hindi ko kailangan sagutin itong kabobohan na pinagsasabi mo, mga bata nga naman wala nang alam na vocaularyo kungdi mga kababuyan. ito ang prueba sa mga bata na na laki dito sa ustado unidos, wala ng modo wala pang alam. mga leche talaga, kaka awa naman siya!

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
proves my point again!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts