Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Delivery Date/ What would you do?

G
755 3
Finally. It has arrived. I went yesterday to look at my 320 coupe that just arrived. They were installing the phone in the car and the sales guy said that it's routine for them to go over the car when they arrive. I tell you, this is a beautiful car. I have it loaded. K2a,K3,K4, and I have AMG polished wheels that I think I'll wait until spring to put on. Is there anything I need to request before I accept delivery of the car Wednesday? I've already ask that the timer for the lights be set for 15 seconds. Once more,can anyone think of anything else I may need to request/
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Things to do before taking delivery...

1. Check your tool kit. Make sure everything is there.<br>2. Check for dings, dents on the paint. Take your time and <br>bring someone with you.<br>3. Work the windows and sunroof a couple of times to ensure<br>it doesn't misalign.<br>4. Try out your radio and changer (don't forget the radio key)<br>5. Turn the A/C on full blast and try it out.<br>6. Don't get too excited and make sure you check<br>everything works out.<br>7. Don't forget the phone !!<p>That's all I can think about right now. Maybe someone else<br>can give you more advice.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Things to do before taking delivery...

: 1. Check your tool kit. Make sure everything is there.<br>2. Check for dings, dents on the paint. Take your time and <br>bring someone with you.<br>3. Work the windows and sunroof a couple of times to ensure<br>it doesn't misalign.<br>4. Try out your radio and changer (don't forget the radio key)<br>5. Turn the A/C on full blast and try it out.<br>6. Don't get too excited and make sure you check<br>everything works out.<br>7. Don't forget the phone !!<p>That's all I can think about right now. Maybe someone else<br>can give you more advice.<p>

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Things to do before taking delivery...

All good advice, additionally, pickup the car in the daytime and look at it outside in natural light, note to the salesperson any imperfections and if any appear, write them down on the sales slip. also check to see if the vin matchs up to your order. If you have a question, don't be afraid to ask and don't feel that you have to shorten the time your salesperson will take to go over the car with you, that their job. Remember, they receive their factor holdback, 3% on the sale based on the questionaire that you will receive from MB within a few weeks of your purchase.<p>

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.