Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
24,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BAHWWWAAAAAAH
i'm in tears.

quote: As Major Haitham Emhammed prepared to return to Syria from his hiding place in Lebanon and fight for the overthrow of President Bashar al Assad's regime, his wife called him repeatedly on his mobile phone.

Mrs Emhammed, who is still inside Syria, wasn't calling to urge him to fight for freedom, or even to beg him to be careful. His wife, a member of the Alawite ethnic group that make up Mr Assad's hard-core of support, was calling her Sunni Muslim husband to lambast the rebel movement he has joined, and bemoan the fact that he had left his family.

"She calls me every two hours to tell me how awful it is that the protesters - the 'terrorists', are killing the Alawite soldiers," said Major Emhammed.

Defecting Syrian soldier tells of his marriage torn apart by brutal conflict in Homs - Telegraph

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
"In my neighbourhood people think I am Alawite because of my marriage to my wife. As I collected food for the soldiers in a nearby restaurant, the restaurant owner asked me where my military checkpoint was stationed that day. I named a Sunni district. 'Good. For God's sake rape their women and kill them all,' he replied," he said.

And there is one more bullet for the restaurant owner.

Maybe two.

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
One can find similar stories, without as much slaughter of civilians, during the American civil war.
I heard of a War of Nigger Ownership. What is this American Civil War, of which you speak?

I have never heard of such a thing, when did this happen?

·
Registered
9,413 Posts
"Defecating Syrian soldier tells of his marriage torn apart by brutal conflict in Home"

She told her fucker husband repeatedly not to take a shit in the living room.

·
66,898 Posts
Seriously milfy, since when did you start caring about "ayrabs"? Or is this about Obama? You can fess up

1 - 10 of 10 Posts