Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Santa,

Over the last 50+ years I have always asked for one thing. Overall I believe that the combined NICENESS I have displayed in those years should award me my gift, you Fat SOB. Now last year I was sure you would finally give it to me, but you showed up without it? Show up this year without my gift and all of the Christmas Spirit in the universe won't keep me from filling your Jolly ass with lead. Now don't play any tricks, I won't accept a scale version, one that does not work, one that needs repairs or one that has a flaw of any kind. It better be a perfect gift! Stop coming down my chimney your messing up my house, you owe me money from last years damage, bring that money too.

What I am trying to tell you Santa Clause, bring my gift this year, and my money or get shot!

Here is a picture if you don't remember what I have asked for every year.

And tell your God damn Reindeer to stop shitting on my roof, or I will be eating Venison steaks on the 26th.

Fuck you,

Mercedes Mechanic

·
Premium Member
43,635 Posts
I equate the vast majority of modern art with Ferraris. No effort, no talent, just a hollow brand that relies entirely on its racing career to sell its no relation, boulevard junk. This is brand selling at its finest.

·
Registered
9,413 Posts
Santa,

Over the last 50+ years I have always asked for one thing. Overall I believe that the combined NICENESS I have displayed in those years should award me my gift, you Fat SOB.

Fuck you,

Mercedes Mechanic
To think that Santa was crucified and died on the cross for fucks like you... Really.

Fortunately, he rose from the dead drunk and ascended to heaven on NewYear's eve, where he sobered up and realized what a bunch of ingrate fucks 99 percent of you fucks are.

That is why he reserved his providence for me, and the rest of the 1 percent meritorious exploiters who find it in our hearts to dish you the crumbs of our success, when nothing obliges us to but our good nature and our insatiable need for cheap labor.

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
To think that Santa was crucified and died on the cross for fucks like you... Really.

Fortunately, he rose from the dead drunk and ascended to heaven on New Year's eve, where he sobered up and realized what a bunch of ingrate fucks 99 percent of you fucks are.

That is why he reserved his providence for me, and the rest of the 1 percent meritorious exploiters who find it in our hearts to dish you the crumbs of our success, when nothing obliges us to but our good nature and our insatiable need for cheap labor.
That was Jesus. And he didn't die for me, he died because he wanted people to think he was God.

·
Registered
6,234 Posts
I'd much rather have the one pictured than the one my shrink got in grey with the big spoiler and peel off decals the damn thing looks like it has on lipstick.. He had a REALLY nice classic black one but, flipped it on 526 texting while driving..

dr fermo..jpg

Now that is a major mid=life crises.. Makin' me rethink my shrink with that one....

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'd much rather have the one pictured than the one my shrink got in grey. Makin' me rethink my shrink with that one....
At a loss for words.

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I told him he needed a Mercedes..
It would be an endless cycle then. He shrinks you, I fix his car, but what you doing for me? lol.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts