Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Just placed my deposit with House of Import, CA today for CLS55 and they promised my special order CLS55 will be delivered to me within 6 months but no earlier than 4 months. Just can't wait to see my CLS55 in my garage.

·
Registered
cl65 amg
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ahh i see kwel kwel i am going to try and get it frmo another dealership!! they are idiots! i aint going back to south bay!! to hell with them!!

lol!!! oh someone offered me one for 5000 over msrp and they dont have lighting package i declined the car... am i an idiot?

·
Registered
2004 E55-1970 280SEC
2,026 Posts
Dealers aren't supposed to sell over MSRP. Unless its "used".

·
Registered
26 Posts
I have friends who work for Lexus, Chrysler, Acura, Bmw, & Mercedes. New arrivals that are hot tickets "always" carry a premium sticker. Its a way to make up for all the cars you have to give away. Who thought customers would go into stores looking for $300 payments on a Bmw or Mercedes!

·
BenzWorld W208 Host
140 Posts
I absolutely agree. They have almost put me off the marque. I once had a big argument with one of the sales heads in my local dealership. He told me of the record that he is agrees that they are crap. Aparently a couple of years back Mercedes HQ cut the wages of all their staff and all the good guys left and as Mercedes has become more mass market they treat every customer the same. What I was the most surprised about was that whether the salesmen sells a C200 or an SL65 they get the same commission. I've recently been reseaching more exotic cars as they are reliable now[8D]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts