Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
'99 ML320
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am wanting to put new rims on my '99 ML320 and have spoken to 3 seperate MB dealers and am getting conflicting recommendations. Below is what I want and I have one dealer saying they will fit, 1 unsure and 1 who says they definitely won't. Who is right? Any help would be appreciated.

BOLT PATTERN: 5 X 112MM.

ALL FOUR WHEELS: 19 X 8". PART #164 401 1202 OR B6 647 4204. OFFSET 60MM.
(Rims are off a 2006 ML55)

Thanks

·
Registered
73 450sl
57 Posts
What size are your stock rims and what is the offset. This would help in determining if they will work or not . Also tire size will play a part in if they will rub on suspension parts or the inner fender well.

·
Registered
'99 ML320
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
At the moment running on 16" with 45 offset, at least thats what my local MB dealer says. I'm a novice with cars and have sat down with a few independent rim sellers and it seems the experts are not experts (or at least in my part of the world, if it isn't on their computer database, no one seems to be able to say yes or no with certainty). Any advice appreciated.

·
BenzWorld Tire & Wheel God
1,386 Posts
While your ML320 wheels will not fit an ML55 the ML55 wheels will fit your ML .... no question about it

·
Registered
'99 ML320
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for that, Luke. Very much appreciated. Now I can go ahead and order them with confidence.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts