Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
02 G500
2,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so i told oyu all i was doing the hid install did it and the lights blink when you turn them and you get front L R high and low beams out on the dash.

So some one mentioned to have the StarDiag machine o enable Xenon lights in the cluster. I made an appointent and took it to dealer. They hooked up the little special computer and cant get it to work.

So i have made another appointent at another dealership where they worship mercedes, not we get paid and dont care about you.

So does anyone have any step by step instructions on how you do this or what its under. The "other" dealer said he thought it could be done but does not remember it saying enable xenon, he said he thought it said something about the wattage. this conversation was over the phone so he was not 100% sure.

So any help would be grate.

·
Registered
111.010 121.942 202.033
1,850 Posts
Any reputible company selling aftermarket Xenon kits should already know the steps required to enable the xenon settings in the cluster.

Try the C class forums here or on www . mb world . org (remove spaces). This is a VERY common mod on the C class and the instructions should be the same. Steve K out of NL is a very well known aftermarket / upgrades / Euro parts guy. Search him out on mb world and ask there, I'm not sure he visits this website.

Regardless, I doubt it would take long for any competent dealer to figure it out. Granted they think the 1 Malfunction message from not activating TeleAid can't be removed. I had mine turned off[:D]

1 - 2 of 2 Posts