Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
ML430
2,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have seen on ebay that there is a 5 CD set of Dealer Manual's im curious can someone hook me up with that, I have a ftp that gets about 1-2meg upload. Let me know. I could really use something like that.

·
Registered
99' ML430, 95' E300D
296 Posts
J,

I have the CD set and can burn them for you. I beleive you will need the CD's to install. I can have them ready for you next time that you swing by.

CCORLEY

·
Registered
02 ML320
191 Posts
Do those cd's show you where everything is on the ml and how to fix? If so I would be gratefull if you can send some my way.For a fee of corse.

·
Registered
ML320
25 Posts
what is the cd for? if it does tell you how to fixed stuff, i would like to have a copy too. i'll pay for it.

·
Registered
1999 ML320
12 Posts
Hi I am a newbie I just bought a 99 ml 320 and I have been looking for a manual on the net for a while.. Please let me know if you can make me a copy of these Cd's and how much you want for them. Thanks in advance

·
Premium Member
ML430
2,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
if CC can hook me up, ill burn the iso and put it on my server and give mbnz memebers access.

·
Registered
'99 ML 320
11 Posts
I just purchased a set of these CDs earlier this month. Anyone considering a similar purchase should be careful -- after several tries at following the install instructions to the letter, I have been unable to get it running over the past week. The Program Manager portion of the software requests a user name and password which, the seller maintains, I don't need. The WIS portion will not fully install.

I've asked the seller if there might be someone who can assist but have not yet had an answer today. I would be pleased to hear from anyone here who has successfully installed this 5 CD set just to know that it, in fact, works.

·
Registered
'00 ML430, '97 E320
165 Posts
I have got the WIS system to work on both Windows 2000 and XP. I have 4 disks, your 5th disk is probably only an update. I believe mine is dated June or July 2003.

I purchased my set from www dot schiffeuropean dot com. I personally feel I was totally ripped off for the price I paid. All I received was 5 CDR's with a home made label and a photo copy of very poorly written instructions. The only good thing is that the system actually works. If I were not in the IT industry, I am not sure I would have got it working. Email me if you are interested in a getting a copy.

·
Premium Member
ML430
2,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
if i get the CD's i will find out how to install them, if there is any trik to it, and then post the how to. Im pretty good with computers. Just wait til i get the cds and ill get the ISO's and put them online.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts