Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
99 E320
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 99 E320. The battery went dead, and I had it replaced. I have the code, and read the instructions to reset the radio, but the radio seems dead. It doesn't turn on or ask for the code. I checked the fuses under the back seat and in the engine compartment,and they are fine. Any help you can offer would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
2002 E320
17 Posts
Same problem here with the exception that a soft drink spilled on the dash/console then later that day my radio/CD stopped working. Fuses are fine. Suggestions anyone???

·
Registered
1990 Mecedes-Benz 420SEL
1,217 Posts
Yes, we are afraid of sharks (chuckle). Try disconnecting the battery and reconnecting it again. I think some radios read loss of power as theft and scramble, requiring dealer help.

·
Registered
222.132 & 221.122 & 213.050 & 906.633
10,428 Posts
Latynpoolshark said:
Same problem here with the exception that a soft drink spilled on the dash/console then later that day my radio/CD stopped working. Fuses are fine. Suggestions anyone???
Have you checked previous posts on "spilling coffee on the centre console" or "leaving the sunroof open on rain", or perhaps your case is different.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts