Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1986 Unimog U1300L
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I am starting to refurb my dash (U1300L) and trying to hunt down good quality photos or computer files of all the symbols found on the dash and dash lights.
Does anyone has a good collection and would like to share?

Cheers
Andre

·
Registered
85' U1300L Holset Turbo VA A/C, 66' Propane 404.1 rock mog, 1975 416 Doka, G500, Volvo C303
5,021 Posts
They are all international standard symbols. You should be able to find most of them online.

·
Registered
2015 Rubicon Unlimited (Let the shame be upon me!)
3,785 Posts
Probably find them in ISO 2575:2010.

·
Registered
2015 Rubicon Unlimited (Let the shame be upon me!)
3,785 Posts
The rocket launcher is probably listed under popular & democratic regime changer.

While it would be nice to have the reference I'm not gonna drop the 800 swiss francs they were asking.

I know hella used to have a big chart of the switch labels they used to offer but I haven't seen it in years.

·
Registered
---
434 Posts
Yeah, Hella catalogs are such a pain to find. I don't understand why they make their site so hard to find information (if you don't already know the particular part numbers you want). I have a few stashed away, attached is a few pages from their 2010 switch catalog. Also attached is the Carling switch label catalog (their standard pre-printed lens and then their post-install overlay stickers).

Edit: Found a 2013 and 2017 listing for Hella as well.

Attachments

·
Registered
1986 Unimog U1300L
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks chorprboy,

never thought about looking there!
Looks that has everything but the "differential pressure" symbol

Cheers
Andre

1 - 11 of 11 Posts