Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know how to change the clock on the dashboard (not the nav clock) from 24 hour time to normal 12 hour time?

·
Registered
03SL55AMG,2008 F430spider
215 Posts
Hilton said:
Does anyone know how to change the clock on the dashboard (not the nav clock) from 24 hour time to normal 12 hour time?

go to the page stating factory settings...using left side steering buttons..use the page button to find the page ...factory settings...then use up and down arrow to go to the page stating vehicle convienence..scroll down u may need to use right buttons the plus or minus signs...u will come across time display as 12hr or 24 hr high lite the one u want using right buttons + or - then u will be done ...i hope it works

happy motoring

vijay

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
mdvijay said:
go to the page stating factory settings...using left side steering buttons..use the page button to find the page ...factory settings...then use up and down arrow to go to the page stating vehicle convienence..scroll down u may need to use right buttons the plus or minus signs...u will come across time display as 12hr or 24 hr high lite the one u want using right buttons + or - then u will be done ...i hope it works

happy motoring

vijay
Thanks vijay, however, I believe that will change the clock on the nav itself - not on the dash. I will give it a try later tonight and see what happens.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts