Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2000 E320
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this has been somewhat discussed before but I was wondering if there were more stories (good or horror) of you guys fixing those blemishes (scratch on bumper, rock chip, color fading, etc.) with Aero Colours Paint chip repair(http://www.aerocolours.com/index2.html). Are they really good? Any opinions or stories are welcome...even if you didn't use Aero colours but use someone else. I'm looking for the best company as i thought Aero colour was shady with not having location on their website..but then I know nothing about this company.

·
Registered
586 Posts
RE: Aero Colours
I had a new Z06 delivered to me that was so covered with mud from the delivery (open) truck ride from MI to WA, that I hit a BIG rock within 3 min. after I got it. The mud on the windshield caused me to have to roll down the side window to move the car away from the delivery area in a muddy parking lot.
The rock marred the nose and under-bumper of my silver Z pretty good. I found Aero Colours in Bellevue, WA, and just drove over. With no appointment, they fixed it on the spot for $55. I was VERY satified with the job. Since I have moved to AZ and traded the Z for the E, I am going to contact the PHX A-C folks to touch-up both of our Benz'.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts