Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The dealer which is factory owned did the spring pad conversion for $500.00 all inclusive. <br> <br> I believe the used a 1/1 combination though I think is was a 2/1 combination, I'll have to look at the invoice when I find it.<br> <br> How's Windsor's weather right now? I am in Vancouver so I think the the worst is behind us.<br> <br> I would have gone with an ash/blue two tone interior if it looked as good as the one in the '55s. <br> <br> Maybe next will be an AMG Cabriolet, down the road when the next generation comes out in a couple of years.<br>

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Thanks for the info...weather here is damn cold but at least the snow is almost gone. My cab is sitting in the heated garage staying warm until winter. I just ordered chrome 19inch CL wheels and now I'm looking for a good deal on tires. I actually ordered the two tone Ash/Blue interior for my cab and it looks surprisingly good.<br> <br> Check it out.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dan...awesome looking car...buddy !!! I now wish i should have wait for the Clk 320 CAB. "....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts