Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
07 E63 AMG Black on Black
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What a great guy! He sent me his AMG code since he doesn't live near one of the sites. After sending in the code I got the message from MB .....

"This will be for the UIMOG vehicle only, please do not bring Long Horns for the hood" Must be that them Texans put Mud and Snows on their AMG's and chase cattle! [:D][:D]

"better to be a smart ass than have no ass at all"

·
Registered
04 E500
334 Posts
Thanks Lear:

Sheeet - yall better watch out - stick em horns on the hood, big all boots - and ride em mercedes b-e-n-zuh's like a bat out of hell.

Us dallas folks like to drive em cars straight and fast - hell if you in my way - just knock you ass right out of the way. We folks hate pressing that other pedal that slows the car down.

·
Registered
11,243 Posts
ROFL!!![:D]

·
Registered
07 E63 AMG Black on Black
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Not a problem at all Dallas ... happy to put you in the spot light.

My only question is, how do you keep from tearing up the sills from the spurs? Those floor mats must really take a tearing!

I heard that one Texan got stranded with his Keyless go equipped Benz. Kept yelling at the car "giddy up" rather than push the Go button.[:D]

·
Registered
04 E500
334 Posts
Well, yall know we have it texan style down here. Got the cheap carpet material replaced with fine cow hide. Easy maintainence when you wear shit kickers, especially around Crawford Ranch, all the crap in there - its spilling all over

I believe that guy was only visting Dallas. Knowing how Dallas folks drive - lucky he did not get his "ass handed to him" by a big truck.

Em country folks coming to the big "D" and getting stranded. Their cars can't handle it and give up on the h'way scared.

·
Registered
2003 E320 - wife's car now; 07 Porsche Boxster S - my car!!
637 Posts
That's it -- I'm not reading this thread anymore!! I'm laughing so hard, I'm about ready to wet my pants!!

paul...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts