Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know where on a ML comand the d2b wake up pin is ? i think it is pin 10 on the c2 plug but i dont have the c2 plug to find the pin nubers can anyone help ? p.s does anyone from uk want to swap a ML comand for a w208 clk comand
[email protected]

·
Registered
152 Posts
If you tell me the # on the 25 pin plug to the amp, I may be able to give you that info.

On the early CL500, the plug # is A2/13, and the D2B wake up is pin #8-"optical bus "wake-Up" signal input.
It is noted as "BUBK" which I believe is blue/black.

On the later CL500 (as of 9/1/03) it is pin #19 and is stated as "BUBK"

Voltage dropping below 3 VDC activates the amplifier.

You can go to www.mbusa.com to the StarTek Info section and purchase time to get the specific model logic schematics for your model.

Hope that helps

·
Registered
W203 modified
2,032 Posts
chrisheyes - 2/25/2005 7:25 AM

does anyone know where on a ML comand the d2b wake up pin is ? i think it is pin 10 on the c2 plug but i dont have the c2 plug to find the pin nubers can anyone help ? p.s does anyone from uk want to swap a ML comand for a w208 clk comand
[email protected]
Did you do a search for pinout ?
Paul Hicks website ? Google 'COMAND retrofit' ?

Pin 10 Blue-Black

·
Registered
152 Posts
I can't scan the image for you at the moment, but the main amplifier plug pin outs (generally the A2/13 connector) are generally as follows:

Looking directly at the pins with all the wiring going out to your right:

There are three (3) rows of pins:

bottom row= 1-9 with #1 on your left
middle row= 10-17 with #10 on your left
top row = 18-26 with #18 on your left

We will have all this info very soon in conjunction with our D2B and MOST optical to analog interface device for all vehicles using these optical digital interfaces.

·
Registered
W203 modified
2,032 Posts
GCalo - 2/26/2005 6:22 PM

I can't scan the image for you at the moment, but the main amplifier plug pin outs (generally the A2/13 connector) are generally as follows:

Looking directly at the pins with all the wiring going out to your right:

There are three (3) rows of pins:

bottom row= 1-9 with #1 on your left
middle row= 10-17 with #10 on your left
top row = 18-26 with #18 on your left

We will have all this info very soon in conjunction with our D2B and MOST optical to analog interface device for all vehicles using these optical digital interfaces.
Optical to Analog device ..... you mean like the AUX port on a COMAND ?

·
Registered
2015 GLA 250, 2001 C 320
784 Posts
You are correct about it being Pin 10 on C2 but that is only for COMAND units.

On the ML with MCS or any other Audio 10/30 unit in other models it is on connector "C" pin 4 .... If I remember correctly it is a pink wire on my 2001 ML. The color can/will be different for differnet models and years.

For a diagram of the C2 (and other connectors you can get it off my website at:

http://home.earthlink.net/~phdwebsite/index.htm

Go the the COMAND 2.0 page, the select the COMAND 2.0 WIS for an '01+ "C" link .... the diagram is on page 3 of the pdf file .....

Paul

1 - 6 of 6 Posts