Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
'72 350SL, '85 300D, '98 E320, '19 Subaru Outback (sold '14 GLK250)
10,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Some years ago, someone sent me the document linked below. It is a very large file, so I have mostly just posted relevant parts of it. But it looks like I have space in my Dropbox, so thought that perhaps a link should go in the stickies under the D-Jet section.

The manual describes the D-Jet system including some diagrams but also has a troubleshooting section with decision tree charts that could be useful. This was used early on as a training manual for MB mechanics.

link removed see below

·
One of the BW Old Guard/R129, W204 Moderator
1997 SL500- 40th Anniversary
7,166 Posts
Some years ago, someone sent me the document linked below. It is a very large file, so I have mostly just posted relevant parts of it. But it looks like I have space in my Dropbox, so thought that perhaps a link should go in the stickies under the D-Jet section.

The manual describes the D-Jet system including some diagrams but also has a troubleshooting section with decision tree charts that could be useful. This was used early on as a training manual for MB mechanics.

If there is a way of transferring the file to the BW site, that would be ideal because someday, my Dropbox will be full!

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/54783344/D-Jetronic EFI Manual.pdf
If you have rights to distribute, you are welcome to store it at www.rmsmithco.com
just let me know...

·
Premium Member
10,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
If you have rights to distribute, you are welcome to store it at The 107SL Source Page
just let me know...
Don't know about rights! It was a hand out at a course given to mechanics that someone copied and it then got passed around. I am happy to leave it where it is until someone complains ;)

If you think I should remove it, I will.

·
Premium Member
10,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I will remove the link to my dropbox shortly. If anyone wants a copy, they should PM me. This link will work for a day or two:

Link removed (but now posted in EGV107)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts