Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
02 E55; 99 CLK430 (Sold)
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have some curb rash on my rims from the previous owner. I've looked through the search to try and get an idea of what I might pay to have them refinished but couldn't really find much. Most were just asking of places in their area that did it. I still have the stock rims but don't feel like upgrading right now. I know...I know...that's heresy around here, ha ha. Anyway, anyone have an idea of what it generally costs to have the rims refinished? Str8ridin.....do you know of someone in our area who does a decent job?

·
Registered
2002 CLK-430
166 Posts
Some of the places that seel wheels at a discount do this type of work. Prices I saw varied from 100/wheel to 150/wheel

·
Registered
2000 CLK
383 Posts
i did mine for $125 a wheel , so it's about right to say between $100-$150 a wheel , there's a lot of places that does them , i took mine to discount tire and ran across the paper with a phone # of the guy they use , so i called him myself and dealt directly with him , saved about $50 bucks

·
Registered
2000 CLK430 Coupe
653 Posts
I had mine repaired and repainted for $125 each in Seattle. Your MB dealer will have someone that they use as will almost wheel/tire store.

·
Registered
05 E55
419 Posts
JT, give Fairchilds in town a call, they do most of the work on refinihing/unbending rims. BUt if it's around $150 a wheel, you might as well buy a good set of new AMG rims for that price! And if you go that route, then just go ahead an upgrade to 18" while you're at it. [:D]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts