Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright so was cleaning my 2001 E55 this evening and opened the cup holder and pressed the button next thing i know the top flys off lol. so i know i can go to the dealer and spend x amount to replace the thing but to be honest i dont use it when im in the car im driving it and enjoyin it not going to a fast food place for lunch.... is there any options for this hole besides a cup holder? i have a lock box in my E430 for wallet and watch when im being a bum on the beach and would like something simalar if possiable...any idea would be greatly appreciated..

·
Registered
7,035 Posts
The cup holder is held inside that cubbyhole with a slide in tab at the back of the cubbyhole, the whole unit will pull up and out..

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ive got it taken out already just dont want to leave it empty and dont really need a cup holder.. didnt know if there was some type of aftermarket ''thing'' to put into the hole .

The cup holder is held inside that cubbyhole with a slide in tab at the back of the cubbyhole, the whole unit will pull up and out..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts