Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2005 slk 350
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just recently went over 1000 miles. I was taking it easy for that time as the manual stated, but since, I have had the chance to rev it up and let it go. WOW, this is one sweet engine! I have the 6-speed and it is really "excellerating" fun. Maybe I'm imagining things, but it feels like the car's power is increasing as the engine breaks in. I am enjoying every minute of it. Congratulations to us all!

·
Registered
SLK 55 AMG
237 Posts
Congrats!! Have fun! I am nearly there!! Cannot wait[:D]

·
Registered
2006 SLK 350
454 Posts
bmwnomore - 4/12/2005 7:23 PM

I just recently went over 1000 miles. I was taking it easy for that time as the manual stated, but since, I have had the chance to rev it up and let it go. WOW, this is one sweet engine! I have the 6-speed and it is really "excellerating" fun. Maybe I'm imagining things, but it feels like the car's power is increasing as the engine breaks in. I am enjoying every minute of it. Congratulations to us all!
Oh, now you are just taunting me. LOL. I don't think I'm going to make it to October. Enjoy. Glad to see you got a manual.

·
Registered
W203 modified
2,032 Posts
bmwnomore - 4/12/2005 8:23 PM

It's all true. Granny drivers end up with poor performance.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts