Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have searched and cannot find anything at all pertaining to this issue, well i found one thread that was exactly what I was going through however the thread had died. So I turn to the Mercedes demi-gods and pray someone out there can answer this.

My high beam indicator will start flashing and as soon as this happens a load of other errors begin to pop up. Sometimes it will say low brake fluid, it's not low. Once when this happened it said battery/alternator, but that only happened once out of a dozen or so times so far. My turn signals stop working, the door locks stop working, my parking brake lamp illuminates, the windows stop working, windshield wipers stop working for the most part sometimes they will work just no control in speed variation, the radio will cut on and off, the lighting for my instrument cluster cuts off if i have my headlights on but the led screen stays lit reading my trip meter but not the odometer and the high beam indicator srs and other lights stay on, gas gauge may or may not work during this, tail lights will occasionally turn off and substitute lamps turn on, reverse lights stop working, but the car performs just fine during all of this.

I do feel as if I may be leaving out a few errors but I think the point is clear, someone told me it could possibly a rear SAM, but before I jump into replacing that I was hoping someone else could shed some light on this issue. My baby isn't under warranty and I'm really a DIY kinda guy but I have no clue when it comes to electrical stuff like this. Someone else said it could be bad relays but I have no fuse diagrams except the one I found on here but that tells me nothing about relays or there locations. Somebody please help lol.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts