Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1994 E320
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone...

I almost nabbed a clean 92 500E (with AMG equipment, I might add) the other day, with 120,000 km on the clock. A used car dealer I know told me that another dealer had one, so we went to see it at midnight, having to sneak into the yard to take a look (that was a hairy experience.) The guy wanted 34,000 riyals for it. I vowed to sell my mother and every one of her three cats for it, but when I came back the next afternoon, I found that the guy had sold the car for 40,000. They could do nothing except watch while I banged my head on every wall in his office. I wish one could buy real beer in this country, so I could crawl under a stone and drink myself to death [V]

Shady

·
Registered
1987 Mercedes 300e
400 Posts
[:(][:(][:(][:(][:(] stuff like this happens. im sorry to hear but he just beat you to the .. i forgot the rest of the saying. but yea.. ive had stuff like that and ive done stuff like that like stealing the last good burrito at the lunch line leaving everybody else with nasty fish tacos... how many riyals = 1 american dollar?

·
Registered
1994 MB E320
197 Posts
1 US dollar = 3.75 SA riyals

That was a pretty good deal... too bad man. [:(]

·
Registered
53 Posts
Cheer up! That car wasn't meant for you. I've had things like that happen in the past (mostly with women) and have always found that there's something better down the road or that there was a problem with whatever it was that I wanted and didn't get.[:)] You'll always get what's best for you.

End of sermon.[:D]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts