Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
I wish I could find a coupe in that color....

·
Registered
2016 E400 4Matic Sedan
610 Posts
Hello There. I have been looking for a demaged hood star to make into a key ring. Looks like yours is broken from the base, exactly what I am looking for.

Please let me know if you still have the ring part and what kind of shape it is in.

·
Registered
12-Camel TT S600
1,794 Posts
time for professional body works.. replace te fenders, hood, any body parts damaged. repair the structure and there u go with some strong benz back on the road

probably u need a new rad and fan and ac cond.. etc etc etc [xx(]

·
Registered
1991 300 SE
18,534 Posts
Too bad the chrome wheel arch
things did not get destroyed,
if you (or whomever) decide to
fix it, get rid of the arches.

[xx(]

·
Registered
719 Posts
What a PITA![:(!]

Lot of work there. Core support damage, headlight assemblies(Euro's to boot!), bumper cover, fender, hood, grille, radiator, check fan and fan clutch,...That would take some time to repair, but it is no problem to get it back to 100% from the looks of it. All it takes is $$$$.

·
Registered
W126C AMG 6.0
846 Posts
I wish I could find a coupe in that color....
That appears to be the factory bordeaux color, pretty rare. One of my-father-in-law's customers has his 1989 560SEC in this color serviced at his shop. 48K miles. Its near perfect. The lowers are a shade darker, like a burgandy.

·
Mercedes
9,038 Posts
That would have been such a nice looking car if it weren't crashed. it makes me sad to see it that way.

·
Registered
1982 300D Turbo
457 Posts
o my gosh one of the saddest things ive ever seen! its so sad to see this car, such a nice setup. all gone to trash.[V]

·
Registered
380SEC EURO
1,430 Posts
jdc1244a - 4/16/2005 12:35 PM

Too bad the chrome wheel arch
things did not get destroyed,
if you (or whomever) decide to
fix it, get rid of the arches.

[xx(]
There’s most likely rust under the chrome arches. [xx(]

...From the pic, it looks like it’s a UK car.

·
Registered
Widebody SEC
774 Posts
jdc1244a - 4/14/2005 10:35 PM
get rid of the arches.
[xx(]
it looks like the arches provided increase structural integrity and prevented the front fenders from buckling. there may be a purpose after all, hmmm....

·
Mercedes
9,038 Posts
mrtikket... here's an SEC with same color.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=4543595668&category=6332&sspagename=WDVW
its a beauty.
btw... didn't you say you were ordering a widebody AMG or that you did and it should arrive in the spring?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts