1998 Pano SL500; 1993 SL500; 2005 ML270cdi
8,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll give it two years !!

·
Registered
2008 AMG CLK63 Conv., 2012 R350 4-Matic, Wife's 2015 C300 sedan
9,448 Posts
Presidential pardon as Obama leaves. You wait.

·
Registered
S Klass 500
3,681 Posts
Runs off to check how far down the Transparency International Corruption Index the DNC have plummeted the USA.

·
Banned
Mercedes W124
23,569 Posts
“Reform always provokes rage on the part of those who profit by the old order.” Arthur M. Schlesinger, Jr., The Crisis of the Old Order
The MSM will give Trump a hard time, they're already prolonging the Clinton deplorable's to maintain the stupid rioting.

What has the MSM done, to cause people to react this way?

·
Registered
1993 400 SEL
206 Posts
Soros has deep pockets for the DNC..maybe enough to pay these protest agitators long enough for King O to enact Marshall law so Barry can stay King longer ?

·
Banned
Mercedes W124
23,569 Posts
Who's behind the demonstrations and rioting?
Who is angry that things will change now Trump, 'a put America first' is to be the next president?
The only people that are scared from these changes are the 0.1%, the globalists, and those scared that Trump will make them pay taxes on the money they made, when they closed plants in the US, to reopen in third world countries. Calling it free trade. pffttt.
How have rioters been mobilized in 25 cities across the US?
Has this happened before after a US presidential election?
Not that I remember.
Are a segment of the rioters being paid by George Soros and the other no goods, that have had their own way for the last 30 years?
It's a fact his NGO's, and Ukrainian oligarchs, paid the demonstrators in Ukraine to keep the maidan protests going, to delegitimize a democratically elected government and to set it up for a coup.
It looks a lot like what's happening here, except instead of a coup, it will be an assassination.
They don't want a president to have a solid relationship with Russia and China, of mutual trust.
How will they continues to make money if they lose the Trillion dollars they are paid every year, to promote the war on terror, and cold-war, Obama and Clinton talked up, claiming Iran supports terrorism and Russia is going to attack Europe, and Putin is the new Hitler?
The only supporters of terrorism has been US allies, NATO, Saudi Arabia, Turkey and Qatar, all friends of Hillary, and all giving money to the Clinton foundation.
After Clinton destroyed Libya and Syria, these misguided people look to her for security?
The establishment have had their snouts in the government trough for too long, and they resent the fact it could be taken away from them.
They can see the gravy train leaving the platform and they ain't on it...

·
CH4S Admin , Outstanding Contributor
1985 500SEC, 1991 190E 2.6.
39,468 Posts
Is it the better of 2 bad choices? Time will tell.
Could it be a mainly 'down with the status quo' vote?

A Mexican cartoon had the Southern neighbors start building a post Trump election wall to keep American's out.

·
Registered
S Klass 500
3,681 Posts
Secretary of State is a position most often held by the establishments attack dog, to see the son of the good Doctor sat in that seat would be reassuring that this administration isn't just another rape of the people.

·
Banned
Mercedes W124
23,569 Posts
Trump campaigned on shaking the White House up, and hopefully removing the vermin that have been working there.
Neo-cons, and warmongers, should be top of the list, followed by lobbyists.
A total clean out of the state department must be done.
Draining the bottom dwelling insects and leech's from the swamp.

·
Immoderately Caffeinated/ Vintage Moderator
T5
16,449 Posts
Trump campaigned on being an anti-establishment figure. Not long now before the fools realise they voted for a conservative white billionaire establishment figure. On with the draining lads!

·
Registered
1993 400 SEL
206 Posts
The establishment will try everything to stop Trump implementing the promises he made.
Time to drain the swamp Donald.
I hope he clears out the neo-cons from the White House and sacks Victoria Nuland.
Ron Paul for secretary of state...
Just thinking the same thing about Ron Paul...Maybe after seeing the Tards Vote on Audit the FED straight NAY every single one ..That is kinda a Big red flag eh ? Or Maybe Donald's first Briefing in the WH this week behind closed doors got to meet his new boss the Central Bank, And it's power. Hope he does not become just another puppet, Abe tried to break the Chains and then JFK ...Both died the same way..Heads exploded, JFK's words on his last ever speech still ring in my ear ,

·
Registered
1993 400 SEL
206 Posts
Your arrows are pointing in the wrong direction while logged in ...i assume your pointing at my comment , What part of ring in my ear makes you think anything about a speech that cost someone their life Great ? Disturbing if you want to put words in my mouth would be accurate ...Maybe Killary with all the Blood on her hands would be better? ..Not even thinking of Benghazi, Trump is a long time Democrat can't seem to find any dead witnesses from him so far

·
Banned
Mercedes W124
23,569 Posts
The establishment has been shocked by the tsunami of support for Trump.
They thought rigging the electronic voting machines would get Hillary an easy victory.
No such luck, there should be an investigation into the voting machine in the five states they were used in, and each recorded a win for Clinton.
They're running scared, grasping at straws, searching for a way to stop him taking office.
Even the Brits are joining in:
The British Independent wants Trump to be impeached, citing law professor Christopher Peterson, who would claim that there is a strong case for the beginning of legal proceedings that would stop Donald Trump from being president. The impeachment process is usually initiated when a president of a state has committed some sort of a serious offense, but Trump hasn’t been able to do anything yet, since he hasn’t been inaugurated. Still the Independent believes there must be some legal ground for his impeachment.

It’s clear the train of “color revolution” is under full steam in the US today. What will come up from this attempt to ignore the US Constitution, remains to be seen.
Is Obama Staging a Color Revolution in the US | New Eastern Outlook
I'm waiting for the first assassination attempt.

·
Registered
vintage
14,512 Posts
it was a great speech. i have no idea what your comment means
The speech itself was good (despite that he sounds a bit like Ray Romano), but was it sincere? The many attempts to assassinate Castro and several other 'undesirables' in the early 60s would suggest that either JFK was naive, ineffectual or practicing an early form of 'doublespeak', much as Putin has perfected over the last few years.

1 - 20 of 182 Posts