Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

· Registered
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw two that I think qualify today during the biggest rainstorm of the year.

The first was your run of the mill, albeit a very nice run of the mill, 300 CD. But painted in what I believe to be "colorado beige". Not the actual car, but color correct I think. The color actually looks better in real life.

The other was a 200. Never really thought I'd ever see one of these stateside. Same color as this one, matching hubbies, euro bumpers, everything looked perfect:

Both cars were in very good condition. Hard to get a good luck on the road, but both were very clean.

Good day for driving w123's I guess.

· Registered
1985 380SE
1,939 Posts
Not a W123, but the coolest MB I've seen was a 508d a group of people imported from France for their vacation.
That 508D makes an awesome camper. I'd love to have one of those for cross country trips.

· Registered
money pits of various forms
5,920 Posts

· Registered
1982 240d, 2007 e350
2,070 Posts
Tell me about it, but it's all hindsight now. :(
The positive outcome from it was profit close to 1,000% and the proceeds went into real estate which I now own. :thumbsup:
That's a better investment :D

· Premium Member
W-1-2-3 Go!
16,164 Posts
Oh no... not here in the US.
Long story short... it's inherited property and a nice little dwelling I had built on top of that piece of parcel. ;)

So BTT, who else had cool & rare 123's?
Junnie's AMG 280CE is one I can definitely think of.

Onkel-Benz's super clean 200 and 280E with various sets of wheels, from Pentas to 15" Bundts

Coupe's 280CE 5.0 in AMG attire I think, which he sold to get a 560SEC

Then there's the real AMG 500CE that was posted here a few months back

Of course, the 500TE that Jim (Cascade) recently posted about

Just to name a few...

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.