Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
2004 CLK 500
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I was advised by the mechanic to replace the control arm kit of my CLK500 as it is worn out. He does mainly japanese cars and said if i bring the parts he will replace them. I looked around but can't exactly figure out what are the parts needs. I know there is an upper and lower arm but can't figure out what exactly i need. Is there a list of parts i can refer to? Also recommendation of good brand is appreciated. I also might consider changing the shock absorbers. any hints on that also will be nice.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts