Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

My parents are in the market to buy a new SUV ( up from compact sedans, station wagons, and minivans). Now my parents love space in a car where they can relax and drive. We've narrowed it down to the 2009 R350 or bluetec or 2009 GL-450 and bluetec. Now I wish to ask from all you R- girls and guys what do you expect the prices may range when summer 09' comes around.

I'm making this thread since the past summer (08) the R-350 had an extremely high amount of "trunk" money or incentives which brought the price down to $>38s (P1 and panorama).
Thank You in advance

Mbboy23

·
Registered
4 Posts
MBBoy23

It is kinda hard to say. Right now, the pre-owned market for R-350 is very active. As a matter of fact, I purchased an '07 CPO (14,500 miles) with P1 and Panaromic, heated seats and power lift gate for $30K on Tuesday. I think I got a great deal considering I have a warranty that last until Feb 2012. As you continue to do your research, you will notice that the R350 take a big hit in depreciation during the first couple of years. You might want to consider this in your search.

·
Registered
'06 R350
143 Posts
Make sure they get AirMatic and Parktronic for these big guys. The economy is still fighting its way back so I don't think new car sale would be any better this summer. Especially when new facelift for R is coming as 2010 model year. I do know CPO sales are far better than new cars.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Make sure they get AirMatic and Parktronic for these big guys. The economy is still fighting its way back so I don't think new car sale would be any better this summer. Especially when new facelift for R is coming as 2010 model year. I do know CPO sales are far better than new cars.
R-class used is very good deal, and CPO has been popular at SF Bay Area. I have been helping my friend looking for one, it's hard to find one with good options, most are sold in couple weeks or not willing to go down in price.

·
Registered
Mercedes G55, Mercedes R500
216 Posts
Hey all,

My parents are in the market to buy a new SUV ( up from compact sedans, station wagons, and minivans). Now my parents love space in a car where they can relax and drive. We've narrowed it down to the 2009 R350 or bluetec or 2009 GL-450 and bluetec. Now I wish to ask from all you R- girls and guys what do you expect the prices may range when summer 09' comes around.

I'm making this thread since the past summer (08) the R-350 had an extremely high amount of "trunk" money or incentives which brought the price down to $>38s (P1 and panorama).
Thank You in advance

Mbboy23

Why bother with an 09? I just bought an 06 R500 certified pre-owned with another extended warranty for a total of 4 years or 100,000 miles(only 30k on the R500) for under 30k.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.