Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
Dont own one yet looking at 06 and 08 E350's
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been shopping for my first MB and found several but havent pulled the trigger yet today I spotted a 07 I have driven an 06 p2 but the ride was a bit rough. I liked the ride in the 08 p2 and am now thinking of testing the 07 p2
I read something about the 07 nose diving on the freeway at high speeds which made it not handle as well? Oh and am I mistaken or will this car have 1 year left of warranty coverage?
Your thoughts?
and Best Regards!
LTCLV

·
Registered
2006 Merc E320 cdi
981 Posts
You can find a BUNCH of information by doing a SEARCH before CREATING a new thread. Try the search feature and READ all of the independent opinions on MB cars contained here.

It's quite extensive, but you should SEARCH first..

Good luck.

·
Registered
1976 Rover Mini; 2003 Z06; 2011 smart fortwo Passion
167 Posts
Or people can just give you some info. Just bought an 07 E320 Bluetec; not a lot of seat time yet but it is exactly what I expected - comfortable, good highway manners and came with all the bells and whistles (P1) It's not a Corvette but then it's not supposed to be. So far we're very happy with it. And ours (34k+ miles) had the CPO warranty good for one year or 100K miles - that can be extended (for a price) up to 2 more years. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts