Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
Mercedes Benz W140 (300SE) 3.2L 1991 Petrol. Import from Japan with Lorinser Mod.
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to add a remote control to my W140, is there an easy way to connect the remote to lock unlock the doors to the PSE pump? I mean is there any tips for adding a remote control to the vehicle without going to the hassles of connecting to each blinker ...etc?

And I want my alarm to sound when someone touches the car is that possible?

·
SL55, 300SE, GL450, Daytona 955i
10,293 Posts
I want to add a remote control to my W140, is there an easy way to connect the remote to lock unlock the doors to the PSE pump? I mean is there any tips for adding a remote control to the vehicle without going to the hassles of connecting to each blinker ...etc?

And I want my alarm to sound when someone touches the car is that possible?
Dont, you ll break something.

Wire the after market remote to a relay to the lock/unlock switch in the driver door/dashboard (depending on your car) instead.

·
Registered
Mercedes Benz W140 (300SE) 3.2L 1991 Petrol. Import from Japan with Lorinser Mod.
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dont, you ll break something.

Wire the after market remote to a relay to the lock/unlock switch in the driver door/dashboard (depending on your car) instead.
By the way, I wasn't intending to do it myself, I was just about to give my electician some guidance according to your posts here...Anyway.

Luckily I found a tutorial that is in the following link:
Stereo Updates

And this one is an extension to it, (more details):
PeachPartsWiki: Keyless Entry Install

The second link is for the W124 not W140, so it could be little misleading but, it really gives you an idea...

Thanks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts