Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
06 SLK350
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not that I ever said otherwise but . . .what a damn nice car! I havent seen many out here in cali but when I do, they look amazing. I saw a black one (like the one I ordered) in my work parking garage (visitor space thankfully) today and it looked great. Is there some kinda support group for those of us just waiting? I got like 3 more months UGH.
Hug ur babies . . . maybe i just need help.
[:D]

·
Registered
2005 SLK350 2011 GLK3504X 2006 ML350(selling when GLK arrives)
1,940 Posts
Have some entertainment...

https://home.comcast.net/~motzkoii/NewCar.mov

...So, are you waiting for the 06? When do you expect it...[?]

·
Registered
06 SLK350
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the clip but il need to wait till home. Firewall here (this work is really getting in the way of my life). [8D]
I didnt even realize the 06's were coming out so soon but the dealer told me that they are being made in the spring.

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
socalapproach - 3/10/2005 10:51 AM

...(this work is really getting in the way of my life)
I know what you mean; my second story office has the south wall all window looking down on my parked shiny SLK sitting in the sunny parking lot DIRECTLY below me...ughhhh...wanna go drive....[:p]

Attachments

·
Registered
350 SLK
1,528 Posts
Motzkoman - 3/10/2005 11:21 AM

socalapproach - 3/10/2005 10:51 AM

...(this work is really getting in the way of my life)
I know what you mean; my second story office has the south wall all window looking down on my parked shiny SLK sitting in the sunny parking lot DIRECTLY below me...ughhhh...wanna go drive....[:p]
Wow, and I only have this view[;)]

Seriously, it is a great car!! Do you know how the '06 will differ from the '05?

Attachments

·
Registered
SLK350
693 Posts
Malibuite, that is an outrageous view.
You have the view and the weather and the car of many people's dreams, but I think you know that.

·
Registered
350 SLK
1,528 Posts
Motzkoman - 3/10/2005 12:50 PM

Nice view, but where's the SLK...[:0]
That was my point...I have a beautiful view but no SLK in it.

Actually it is the view from my office. One whole wall is glass looking out over the Pacific.

Yes, Joyfulheart, I am very lucky but we are all lucky to own these cars[:D][8D][8D][:D]

·
Registered
SLK350, BMW K1200LT
808 Posts
malibuite - 3/9/2005 10:39 PM

Motzkoman - 3/10/2005 12:50 PM

Nice view, but where's the SLK...[:0]
That was my point...I have a beautiful view but no SLK in it.

Actually it is the view from my office. One whole wall is glass looking out over the Pacific.

Yes, Joyfulheart, I am very lucky but we are all lucky to own these cars[:D][8D][8D][:D]
Hi again Malibuite - stunning views - my office has no views - its an ex-MOD (Ministry of Defence) Bunker, with no windows - we try and have a 'daylight break' every hour.[V] - Bet u don't wanna swop!!

·
Registered
06 SLK350
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Damn Mal', what a view! My view is pretty sweet too, . . .the roof of a Mattress store.

The dealer didnt think there were any noticeable differences between the 05 and 06. Mayyyybe more colors but he didnt even know that.

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
I started at 6 this morning; it's now 3 and in the upper 70's here...shutin this PC down and down the stairs to my baby, watch the top disappear, and as they say in the song...Take The Long Way Home...[:D][8D][:D][8D][:D][8D][:D][8D][:D][8D][:D]

·
Registered
SLK350
693 Posts
Actually I thought that was the view from your house, and I pictured a life by the pool soaking up the sun, with a ride on the pacific coast to the gym etc etc. I think I should have been born a trophy wife.
Since you are at work I am less envious.

·
Registered
350 SLK
1,528 Posts
joyfulheart - 3/10/2005 12:28 AM

Actually I thought that was the view from your house, and I pictured a life by the pool soaking up the sun, with a ride on the pacific coast to the gym etc etc. I think I should have been born a trophy wife.
Since you are at work I am less envious.
Actually the view from my house is similar but from a lower viewpoint so not as dramatic (but closer to the beach)[8D]and you must be psychic as I do drive along the coast to the gym!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts