Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[xx(]

There are conflicting options to order when you are ording an S55 with a Designo package. It says it requires heated rear seats. In one place in the brochure it says heated rear seats and four place seating must be ordered together. In another place it says heated seats may be ordered with Ventilated rear seats. Then there is a power rear seat option. Can I order one of these options with out ordering the other? Can I just get heated rear seats? Help?

[V]

·
Registered
S600 Sport
19 Posts
[xx(]

There are conflicting options to order when you are ording an S55 with a Designo package. It says it requires heated rear seats. In one place in the brochure it says heated rear seats and four place seating must be ordered together. In another place it says heated seats may be ordered with Ventilated rear seats. Then there is a power rear seat option. Can I order one of these options with out ordering the other? Can I just get heated rear seats? Help?

[V]
You can order the ventilated seats without the 4 place seating. I have done that before as well as on my current order.

As far as heated rear seats, I would think they come with the ventilated seats. Standard on the 600 so I don't know. Best thing is to call your dealer and have him price out a car. Good luck!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I ordered this week without the 4 place seating. Will be here in July. very e...

Thanks, I ordered this week without the 4 place seating. Will be here in July. very excited.

·
Registered
S600 Sport
19 Posts
Re: Thanks, I ordered this week without the 4 place seating. Will be here in July. very e

Thanks, I ordered this week without the 4 place seating. Will be here in July. very excited.
Did you order the S55 Designo? Give me details please and congrats!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Its ordered!

I build it with Designo Graphite with Black/Black Two-Tone Leather with the following options:
Parktronic; Electronic Rear Seatbacks; Heated Rear Seats; Electronic Trunk Closer; Keyless Go; Navigation CD Collection; Motorola V60 phone w/Voice Control. I have toyed with ordering an S600 instead but i think I made the right choice. I also wondered aboutwaiting for a 2004. But i really want the car. Very Exctiting

S552003[^][:D]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts